The Compensation Office is responsible for:
- Managing the classification and compensation system for all staff positions
- The review of written job analysis questionnaires (JAQs) establishing new positions
- The re-evaluation of job analysis questionnaires (JAQs) for existing positions
- The collection and management of salary survey analysis data
- Interpretation of University policies and procedures and state and federal laws which pertain to compensation issues
- Approval of all payroll documents prior to final processing and payment
- Facilitation and end year support of SAP HR System
We want to hear from you!
Please take a few minutes to complete a survey on your experience with Compensation staff and processes.
Click here to take the survey now.