This program supports you in your weight loss journey, with an encouraging community and two dietitians on your side. Weekly classes are held year-round as 10-week cycles, with new topics each cycle. This program has over 10 years of successful results:
- 79% of participants who complete a 10-week cycle achieved their pre-determined weight loss goals.
- Average weight loss per 10-week cycle is 5.56 pounds per participant.
With a $50 lifetime membership, there is no limit to the number of 10-week cycles you may choose to participate in.
What to expect:
- A weight loss program that teaches you how to eat, rather than how to diet.
- A focus on long-term behavior change.
- The expertise of registered dietitians.
- You setting your own weight loss goals (within reason!).
- A meal pattern calculated just for you (includes a daily calorie level and general outline for how many foods to eat from each food group).
What not to expect:
- A quick fix.
- A rigid meal plan – you will have the flexibility to decide what specific foods to eat each day.
- Daily menus that take the “guesswork” out of losing weight – you will decide when and what to eat throughout the day and adapt the meal pattern to your lifestyle.
- Off-limits foods – this program allows you to fit all foods.
Join and become eligible to participate in our annual Biggest Blue Loser weight loss competition.
- Annual 10-week competition starting in January
- Prizes will be awarded to top three individual male and female losers, as determined by percentage of weight loss.
- All participants have the opportunity to compete in weekly challenges and win prizes!