UK Human Resources

Name Change Form

Use this form for any name change(s). Once completed, the form must be forwarded to Departmental Business Office for entering into SAP; departmental Business Office enters change(s) into SAP; departmental Business Office then forwards form to Compensation; Compensation will forward form to Employee Records after processing, where the copy will be filed in the individual's Employee Record File. To change home and work addresses, go to myUK at and update using the Employee Self Service (ESS) portal.

08/07/2014 (revision date)
Click to view form (pdf or doc): Name Change Form
Submission Options