What You Need to Know:
myUK's Employee Search feature allows you to look up UK employees by last name to access basic contact information, such as e-mail address, supervisor, organizational unit and more.
- Login to the myUK ESS portal at myuk.uky.edu. If you need help, visit this guide first.
- Click on Employee Search on the menu under the Employee Self-Service tab or the link featured on the ESS main page, as shown at left.
- Click on the Who's Who link that appears next.
- Enter the employee's last name and first name (if known) when prompted and hit the "Search" button. HINT: For the broadest search, enter only the last name.
- Search results will display with the employee's last name, first name, e-mail address and manager's name.
- To display additional details about this employee, including organizational unit (department), job title, and position status, click on his or her last name.