Enroll or Edit: CRISIS Program
What You Need to Know:
The myUK CRISIS Program feature allows you to designate a recurring payroll deduction to the CRISIS Program, which is in place to help University of Kentucky staff memebers who experience a catastrophic financial situation. The program is funded entirely by UK Faculty & Staff donations. For more information about the program, visit the CRISIS Program online.
- To access the CRISIS Program Enrollment feature, first click on the "Benefits and Payment" menu item.
- Click on the "Benefits" link on the Benefits and Payment main page.
- Then click on the "CRISIS Program" link, displayed on the Benefits and Payment main page (under the "Adjustment Reason Enrollments" heading).
- A list of options pertaining to the CRISIS Program will appear. Select "Add Plan" to enroll, "Edit Plan" to change your enrollment, or "Remove Plan" to stop a payroll deduction.
- Enter the amount you'd like to contribute per pay period. There are different minimum amounts for bi-weekly employees versus monthly employees; your minimum will be displayed, along with the date that the deduction will begin. Click "Add Plan to Selection"
- You can click "Review Enrollment" to see that your amount is correct.