Enroll or Edit: Voluntary Retirement
What You Need to Know:
The myUK Voluntary Retirement feature allows you to review current voluntary retirement plans as well as add, edit, or remove plans.
- Login to the myUK ESS portal at myuk.uky.edu. If you need help, visit this guide first.
- To access the Voluntary Retirement feature, first click on the "Benefits and Payment" menu item.
- Click on the "Benefits" link.
- Then click on the "Voluntary Retirement" link displayed on the Benefits and Payment main page.
- Add, edit, or remove optional retirement plans by using the buttons under the list of plans.
- After selecting a plan, enter the pre-tax amount you want to contribute during each pay period.
- Review the plan information about a plan by clicking on the links under "Remarks."
- You may review your plan(s) and then click "Save" to finalize your selection.