UK Human Resources

Review Personal Data

What You Need to Know: 

The myUK Personal Data feature allows you to review the name, social security number, and birthdate that the University has on file. Note that you cannot change this information through myUK ESS.

  1. Login to the myUK ESS portal at If you need help, visit this guide first.
  2. Click on the "Personal Information" menu item.
  3. Select "Personal Profile" on the "Personal Information" page.
  4. Then click on the pencil icon under "Personal Data" displayed on the Personal Profile main page.
  5. Review your Personal Data; you may not make changes to this data.