UK Human Resources
W-2: Accessing Online Statement
What You Need to Know:
If you selected the new online W-2 option on or before January 16, your tax statement is now available. Continue below for step-by-step instructions to accessing your online W-2 statement through myUK Employee Self-Service.
Looking for details on using your W-2 to complete your 2014 tax filing? Click here for Internal Revenue Service Notice to Employee and Form W-2 Instructions for Employee (pdf). The information provided may assist employees when completing their Federal tax form for tax year 2014. Information is provided for Box 1 through Box 14, which is used by the Internal Revenue Service.
1. Log into myUK using your link blue ID and password.
2. Click on the “Employee Self Service” tab.
3. Choose the “Benefits and Payment” option.
4. Locate the Payment Section and click “View Online W-2.”
5. Under the Search Results for Online W-2/W2c header click the row(s) to highlight the “2014 W-2 Wage and Tax Statement(s).”
*Employees paying multiple local tax authorities will have additional 2014 W-2 Forms as shown above.
6. Click “Display” directly above the highlighted entry.
*Employees need to be sure to print all W-2 forms displaying a 2014 tax year. In the example above the employee will print two W-2 forms.
7. Use both scroll bars located to the right of the Online Forms W-2/W-2c screen and the W-2 window to view the entire W-2 form.
8. Hover over W-2 form which will display a menu bar with the print icon. Click the print icon to have your W-2 form(s) printed for tax filing purposes.
9. Click the “Back” button to return to the Employee Services menu.