1. Log into myUK using your link blue ID and password.
2. Click on the “Employee Self Service” tab.
3. Choose the “Benefits and Payment” option.
4. Locate the Payment Section and click “View Online W-2.”
5. Under the Search Results for Online W-2/W2c header click the row(s) to highlight the “2015 W-2 Wage and Tax Statement(s).”
6. Click “Display” directly above the highlighted entry.
*Employees paying multiple local tax authorities, Fayette County residents for example, will haev additional W-2 forms.
7. Use both scroll bars located to the right of the Online Forms W-2/W-2c screen and the W-2 window to view the entire W-2 form.
8. Hover over W-2 form which will display a menu bar with the print icon. Click the print icon to have your W-2 form(s) printed for tax filing purposes.
9. Click the “Back” button to return to the Employee Services menu.