1. Log into myUK using your link blue ID and password.
2. Click on the “Employee Self Service” tab.
3. Choose the “Benefits and Payment” option.
4. Locate the Payment Section and click “Election for Online W-2.”
5. Click on the "New Election" option.
6. Select "Elect for University of Kentucky."
7. Once new election is selected, the status will change to "Election Period Open" and the Employee Details and Election Details will populate with your personal date.
- Employee Name
- Social Security Number
- Election Valid From Date
- Election Valid To Date
- Tax Company: UK00 - University of Kentucky
- Election Period Begin Date
- Election Period End Date
- Additional Information
8.On the Election Details header, click "Receive W-2 Online."
9. A confirmation box will pop up to confirm your election to receive an electronic W-2 form online through myUK Employee Self Service. If you agree to receive your W-2 form electronically, click "OK."
10. You wil receive the message "Data saved successfully" in the upper left corner of the election screen..
11. Click the "back" button to return to Employee Services menu.
You have completed your election to receive your Form W-2 online through Employee Self Service!
*** Should you choose to change your election to receive a paper W-2 please follow the same steps above but choose option “Receive W-2 in paper” on step 7. ***