|The University's first employee fitness center.||An shared-use fitness center with employee-only hours.|
|More than 23 pieces of cardio equipment, a complete Paramount strength training circuit and free weights.||More than 15 pieces of cardio equipment, a complete Nautilis strength training circuit and free weights.|
Regular operating hours:
Closed Saturday-Monday, January 19-21 for Martin Luther King Day.
Regular fall and spring semester operating hours:
Closed Monday, January 21 for Martin Luther King Day.
Group fitness classes are canceled Monday, January 21.
Parking and transportation at 1020 Export
Lextran buses (free for UK employees) and free campus shuttles
- Lextran routes #15 Red Mile and #12 Leestown Road have stops around main campus and at the intersection of Virginia Avenue and Export Street, which is about a 2-minute walk from MoveWell at 1020 Export.
- Blue and White #14 campus shuttle routes run every 7 to 10 minutes and has a stop at the intersection of Virginia Avenue and South Limestone, which is about a 5- to 7-minute walk from MoveWell at 1020 Export. Stops near main campus include the Taylor Education Building bus shelter and the Gillis Building bus shelter.
- Download the TransLoc Rider app (iPhone/Android) for real-time tracking of all campus shuttles and #15 Lextran buses.
- Use Google Maps to plan a trip via any Lextran bus, including #12.
- Check out a free bicycle from Wildcat Wheels.
- Parking structure #6 - Press Ave (721 spaces)
Parking lot at 1020 Export (35 spaces)
- 25 spaces are designated for employee permit (E pass) use.
10 spaces are designated for 2 hour or less parking and require either an employee permit or a limited permit.
- Limited permits will be authorized to park in the 2 hour parking areas throughout the day.
- Limited permit cost is $7/month and are available for purchase by retirees, spouses, and employees with no existing parking permit. For more information and to purchase a limited permit, please contact Parking & Transportation Services at 257-5757.
- All spaces in the lot are monitored from 5 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. (not monitored from 3:30 p.m. - 5 a.m.) on Monday through Friday.
- The lot is unmonitored on Saturday and Sunday.
UK Credit Union’s parking lot (adjacent to 1020 Export)
- Available for our use Monday to Friday from 7 p.m. to 7:30 a.m.
- Available for our use on weekends after 2 p.m. (until Monday at 7:30 a.m.).