HR Student Employment’s primary mission is to help students find jobs at the University of Kentucky and to guide students through the UK Student Jobs application and referral process. However, UK Jobs is not the only avenue for finding a job while attending UK. We have listed some alternatives to help you on your job hunt, including internships and other local job posting sites you may find helpful.
Internships, Experiential Education, etc.
Looking for an internship, co-op, or other great resume-builders? Check out these resources.
- UK Stuckert Career Center
- Gatton College of Business & Economics
- Cooperative Extension Service (College of Agriculture)
- Cooperative Education (College of Engineering)
- Curricular Practical Training (CPT) for F-1 students
- Optional Practical Training (OPT) for F-1 students
Other Job Listings
Still job hunting? These job postings provide information on jobs in the Lexington community and beyond!