2018 Student Employee of the Year
Please join the UK Human Resources Student Employment Office in recognizing outstanding contributions and achievements of UK student employees. Supervisors are encouraged to nominate undergraduate student employees who has shown exemplary commitment and initiative in his or her work.
In order to be nominated, a student must:
- Currently be employed at UK (e.g. work-study or hourly).
- Have completed or expect to complete at minimum of six months of part-time employment before April 2018.
- Be in a UK undergraduate degree program and enrolled at least half time for both the fall 2017 and spring 2018 semesters.
- Not be employees of the UK HR Student Employment Office.
- Please submit nominations by Friday, March 30, 2018. The Student Employment Office will select 10 finalists to compete for this year’s Student Employee of the Year. Each finalist and their nominating supervisor will be recognized at an award ceremony Wednesday, April 18, 2018.