UK Human Resources
Access: Import and Export Data
After completing this course, you should be able to:
- Import data into Access from a text file
- Import data into Access from Excel
- Import data into Access from another Access database
- Link a table to another Access database
- Export data to a text file
- Export data to Excel
- Export data to Word
- Capture a snapshot of a query or report
- Use Excel data features to aid importing and exporting
This course will be instructed using Office 2010 at our McVey location, but the content is compatible with Office 2007. This course is instructed using Office 2007 at all UK HealthCare training locations.
Completion of Access: Introduction or comparable knowledge.
For additional consultation or class instruction please contact: Kim Heersche.