Communicating With Success
During this workshop, we will explore basic communication issues. By the end of the session, participants will be able to:
- Define the three communication modes.
- Cite barriers to effective communication.
- Explain the concept of distinct communication styles.
- Define active listening.
- Use active listening techniques.
- Define non verbal communication issues.
- Use non-verbal techniques to improve workplace communication.
For additional consultation or class instruction please contact: Maria Fischer-Boothe.