UK Human Resources
Developing a Winning Image
How important is your professional image? Will you be considered a serious contender for high-visibility, high-potential opportunities if your professional image is lackluster? By the end of this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Identify characteristics of a professional appearance.
- Analyze business images for credibility and effectiveness.
- Determine correct professional image for personal work situations.
- Apply FAME method to planning professional wardrobe.
- Avoid personal credibility sabotage when dressing for business casual.
- Accept that leaders must counsel subordinates on inappropriate or distracting appearance issues.
- Conduct productive counseling sessions as necessary.
For additional consultation or class instruction please contact: Maria Fischer-Boothe.