Excel: Functions and Filters
After completing this class, you should be able to:
- Use relative and absolute references
- Apply sorting and filtering tools
- Use conditional formulas and other functions
- Apply defined names and formula auditing tools
- Apply hyperlinks
- Apply conditional formatting and cell styles
This course will be instructed using Office 2010 at our McVey location, but the content is compatible with Office 2007. This course is instructed using Office 2007 at all UK HealthCare training locations.
Completion of Excel: Introduction or comparable knowledge.
For additional consultation or class instruction please contact: Jerone Farley.