Managing Staff Conflict
As a leader, you doubtless encounter conflict among your front line staff members. Unproductive conflict can cause significant problems if not addressed effectively. By the end of this session, you will be able to:
- Recognize the myths of conflict.
- Identify the three stages of conflict.
- Establishing a climate of cooperation and support.
- Identify techniques to manage staff conflict.
- Develop an effective personal conflict management strategy.
- Recognize the emotional aspects of conflict.
- Apply conflict management techniques in work situations.
- Decide when to intervene in staff conflicts.
- Reduce instances of manipulative behavior.
For additional consultation or class instruction please contact: Debra Graham.