Microsoft Office OneNote is a digital notebook that provides a flexible way to gather notes and information, powerful search capabilities so users can find what they are looking for quickly, and easy-to-use shared notebooks that help teams work together more effectively. At the end of this course, students will be able to:
- Understand the OneNote screen Layout
- Create notebooks and sections
- Move & delete pages, sections, or notebooks
- Transfer notes, drawings and pictures on a page
- Use the Side Note
- Use OneNote with other Office programs
This course will be instructed using Office 2010 at our McVey location, but the content is compatible with Office 2007. This course is instructed using Office 2007 at all UK HealthCare training locations.
For additional consultation or class instruction please contact: Kim Heersche.