Outlook: Calendar Features
After completing this class, you should know how to:
- Customize the Calendar and Navigation Pane
- Adjust personal calendar settings
- Managing Your Own Calendar
- View your calendar
- Create appointments and events
- Schedule a recurring entry
- Edit calendar entries
- Create a meeting
- Respond to a meeting invitation
- Make changes to a meeting
- Sharing calendars
- Share your calendar
- View others' calendars
- View public calendars
- Use the Schedule View and Calendar Groups
This course will be instructed using Office 2010 at our McVey location, but the content is compatible with Office 2007. This course is instructed using Office 2007 at all UK HealthCare training locations.
Completion of Outlook: Introduction or comparable knowledge.
For additional consultation or class instruction please contact: Kim Heersche.