UK Human Resources
Photoshop: Advanced Editing
This workshop covers some advanced features of Photoshop. You will learn how to work with masking styles, use layer styles to create special effects, work with filters and the Filter Gallery and create vignettes to enhance photographs. Objectives:
- Identifying when to use Image Size versus Canvas Size
- Using text masking
- How to create a vignette using selection techniques
- Understanding the feathering effect on selections
- Creating a and manipulating a layer mask
- Creating a clipping mask
- Working with layer styles
- Experimenting with filters
Completion of Photoshop: Introduction or comparable knowledge.
For additional consultation or class instruction please contact: Chuck Paskovics.