UK Human Resources
Prerequisite skills: Basic familiarity with a computer mouse, keyboard, and the Windows 7/XP operating system. Experience in PowerPoint is helpful, but not required. Learn how Publisher can help you create publications with ease and in less time than you would spend using a word-processing program. Start with and customize a pre-designed publication and move on to create your own professional-looking newsletters, brochures, business cards and more. After completing this class, you should know how to:
- Identify parts of the Publisher user interface
- Create a basic publication
- Modify a publication's layout and structure
- Edit content in a publication
- Format a publication
- Preview and Print a publication
- Use Publisher to create and edit graphics
This course will be instructed using Office 2010 at our McVey location, but the content is compatible with Office 2007. This course is instructed using Office 2007 at all UK HealthCare training locations.
For additional consultation or class instruction please contact: Kim Heersche.