Why bother with teamwork? After all, isn't it simpler to just do your job and not worry about what anyone else is doing? During this workshop we will explore just why working together as a team is so important to the success of the University as well as your personal success.
By the end of the session, you will be able to:
- Understand why change happens.
- Understand who is responsible for change.
- Deal with the four phases of change.
- Examine behaviors that are obstacles to change.
- Understand why teams have become so important to American companies.
- Demonstrate your understanding of the four stages of team development.
- Understand how to deal with challenges to your team's communication.
- Understand how to cope with conflicts in your team.
- Choose to take the initiative through supporting the team.
- Take responsibility and take action.