eT&D offers online instruction and information through self-paced courses, books, mentoring, job aids, test-prep exams, and more on Desktop and IT topics and applications.
Before You Begin:
The browser and computer settings test will indicate whether or not the content will display successfully. If you are having difficulty, pop-up blockers, browser security settings, and outdated Java settings are usually to blame and can be easily remedied by contacting your IT support department and sharing the results of the browser and computer settings test.
If you don't see what you're looking for, please contact Learn@uky.edu
Take Some Courses!
- Click a button at right to login:
- Your first-time login assigns your content and logs you in.
- Subsequent logins will allow you to see all content previously assigned. If you click the IT Skills login button, you will see content for all skills areas previously requested.
- If you have a subscription to the Business Skills collection, please login using either the Desktop or IT Skills button. You will have access to the Business Skills catalog (currently full) and other content too.
- Login occurs through myUK.
Already logged in to myUK? If so you will access eT&D directly; otherwise you will first login using the myUK portal and will then be directed to eT&D content.