UK Human Resources
Grocery Store Tour
What You Need to Know:
Our registered dietitians are here to help you navigate the confusing aisles of the grocery store. They can help you spot marketing gimmicks, read food labels, eat healthfully on a budget and so much more! They will guide you aisle–by-aisle through the store and answer all of your questions.
Schedule a Free Grocery Store Tour with a Registered Dietitian! Sign up now! Go to online request form »
Topics Tours Address:
- Healthful eating on a budget
- Reading food labels
- How to spot marketing gimmicks
- How to shop for heart-healthy Foods (or other disease-specific shopping tips)
- Other topics by request
- Tours are given to groups of 3-6 people. The person who submits the request must ensure that at least three (3) people will be present for the tour.
- Tours are available to UK employees, spouses, retirees, and sponsored dependents
- Tours are one hour long and are generally available Monday-Friday between 9:00 am and 6:00 pm and Sundays between 5:00 pm and 7:00 pm (specific day and time will be determined after a tour request is submitted).
Available Tour Locations
- Kroger on Romany Road
- Kroger on Euclid Ave.
- Kroger Marketplace on Beaumont Center Circle
- Kroger Marketplace on Richmond Road