UK Human Resources
Grocery Store Tour
What You Need to Know:
Our registered dietitians are here to help you navigate the confusing aisles of the grocery store. They can help you spot marketing gimmicks, read food labels, eat healthfully on a budget and so much more! They will guide you aisle–by-aisle through the store and answer all of your questions.
Schedule a Free Grocery Store Tour with a Registered Dietitian! Sign up now! Go to the online request form »
Topics Tours Address:
- Healthful eating on a budget
- Reading food labels
- How to spot marketing gimmicks
- How to shop for heart-healthy foods (or other disease-specific shopping tips)
- Other topics by request
- Tours are given to groups of three to six people. The person who submits the request must ensure that at least three people will be present for the tour.
- Tours are available to UK employees, spouses, retirees and sponsored dependents
- Tours are one hour long and are generally available Monday-Friday between 9 a.m. and 6 p.m. and Sundays between 5 p.m. and 7 p.m. (Specific day and time will be determined after a tour request is submitted).
Available Tour Locations
- Kroger on Euclid Avenue
- Kroger Marketplace on Beaumont Center Circle
- Kroger Marketplace on Richmond Road