EatWell Weight Loss (formerly Weight Loss Matters) is designed to help you meet your weight loss goals that are predetermined with the help of our expert registered dietitians. Weekly classes are held year-round as ten-week cycles, with new topics each cycle. Become a lifetime member for only $50, which means you can continue the weekly program for as long as you want - there is no limit to the number of 10-week cycles you can complete.
Choose one of three classes that works best for you:
1. Tuesday afternoon class 12 -1 pm, 102 Mining & Minerals Building
2. Tuesday evening class 5:15-6:15 pm, 511 Nursing Building
|On-Campus Start Date||Registration Deadline|
|Tuesday, July 19||Wednesday, July 13|
|Tuesday, August 23||Wednesday, August 17|
|Tuesday, September 27||Wednesday, September 21|
|Tuesday, November 1||Wednesday, October 26|
3. Wednesday online session - noon to 1 pm
|Online Start Date||Registration Deadline|
|Wednesday, July 20||Wednesday, July 13|
|Wednesday, August 24||Wednesday, August 17|
|Wednesday, September 28||Wednesday, September 21|
|Wednesday, November 2||Wednesday, October 26|
You will always have access to the EatWell weight loss class website so you can access the class materials whenever you need to.
Why become a member?
- Success! 79% of participants who completed a 10-week cycle achieved their pre-determined weight loss goals.
- Average weight loss per 10-week cycle is 5.56 pounds per participant.
- You can become our next success story!
- Become eligible to participate in our annual Biggest Blue Loser weight loss competition.
What to expect:
- A weight loss program that teaches you how to eat, rather than how to diet.
- A focus on long-term behavior change.
- The expertise of registered dietitians.
- You setting your own weight loss goals (within reason!).
- A meal pattern calculated just for you (includes a daily calorie level and general outline for how many foods to eat from each food group).
What not to expect:
- A quick fix.
- A rigid meal plan – you will have the flexibility to decide what specific foods to eat each day.
- Daily menus that take the “guesswork” out of losing weight – you will decide when and what to eat throughout the day and adapt the meal pattern to your lifestyle.
- “Off-limits” foods – this program allows you to “fit all foods”.
- Annual 10-week competition starting in January
- Prizes will be awarded to top three individual male and female losers, as determined by percentage of weight loss.
- All participants have the opportunity to compete in weekly challenges and win prizes!
*Note: Registration and payment take place on two seperate platforms. Ensure that if you are paying with credit/debit card that you have made your payment on Sign Up For It and you have enrolled for your desired class through our registration form.