Our registered dietitians are here to help you navigate the increasingly complex aisles of the grocery store by pointing out how to spot marketing gimmicks, read food labels and implement healthful eating on a budget. We will guide you aisle-by-aisle through the store and answer all of your questions on these topics and more.
Schedule a free grocery store tour with a registered dietitian! Sign up now! Go to the online request form »
- Healthful eating on a budget
- Reading food labels
- How to spot marketing gimmicks
- How to shop for heart-healthy foods (or other disease-specific shopping tips)
- Other topics by request
Available tour locations:
- Kroger on Euclid Avenue
- Kroger Marketplace on Beaumont Center Circle
- Kroger Marketplace on Richmond Road
- Tours are given to groups of three to six people. The person who submits the request must ensure that at least three people will be present for the tour.
- Tours are available to UK employees, spouses, retirees and sponsored dependents
- Tours are one hour long and are generally available Monday-Friday between 9 a.m. and 6 p.m. and Sundays between 5 p.m. and 7 p.m. (Specific day and time will be determined after a tour request is submitted).