UK Health & Wellness hosts an annual family-friendly 5K run/walk open to the community and held at Coldstream Park on the Legacy Trail. Anyone and everyone is welcome to participate!
2016 LiveWell 5K walk/run
- Date: Saturday, April 23
- Time: race begins at 10 a.m. (event lasts until noon).
- Location: Embassy Suites/Coldstream Park
Admission cost supports Big Blue Pantry:
Register online by 4 p.m. on Friday, April 22 and pay a $20 race fee ($5 pre-registration discount).
- Step Up challenge participants received a promo code by email for an additional $5 off!
- Same-day race registration is available for $25.
- Children under 10 are free.
Prizes are awarded for overall top finishers male/female. Awards are also given to male/female winners by age division (no duplicates from overall winners). Also, everyone receives a special participation prize!
This year's route is the same as last year. Features include:
- Completely on the paved trail
- Closed to traffic
- Aid station at half-way point
- Restrooms located at Coldstream Trailhead
View photos and results from previous races in our 5K archive »