Working Moms Connection
What You Need to Know:
Achieving work life balance is the working mom's quest. Whether you are a new mom or a seasoned veteran, it is important to find balance, not just to better manage our time, but also to feel good about our work and our role as a parent. If you are a career-minded mom, or working because you have to, there is still a need for balance so that your work reflects your best. The UK Work-Life office is dedicated to helping working moms find that balance.
Explore different issues related to being a Working Mom with this monthly group. For more information, contact Maria Fischer at email@example.com.
- Meets the second Tuesday of each month
- Next Meeting: August 12, 2014
- 12:10 p.m. - 12:50 p.m.
- 220 Scovell Hall, Suite 1
- Topic: Series on Discipline (through November)
- Guest Facilitator: Sue Terdan from HDI