Banner Link to UK Link to International Center

Current CESL Students

ISSS provides services for Center for English as a Second Language (CESL) students, such as immigration advising, help in obtaining drivers’ licenses and social security numbers, and issuing enrollment letters.

Below are several forms you may need. Most forms can be found on the international student online service portal, iCAT.  Most requests may take 3-5 days for review unless otherwise noted. Please see the list below for the forms that are available online through iCAT.  If you have questions, please contact your immigration advisor.

If you need help logging in to iCAT or finding forms, please see the tutorial videos below:


Forgot your LinkBlue username or password? 
Passwords can be reset on myUK.  Check out the UKAT Website to learn how to reset your password.

If you still need help, please contact the UKAT Service Desk at or (859) 218-4357.  Walk-In Support is also available at Tech Help @ The Hub (W.T. Young Library, Basement).  Please see the Tech Help @ The Hub website for walk-in hours.

If you have questions or need help, visit the ISSS Main Office at 216 Bradley Hall to speak with an international student advisor, or contact the office at: or (859) 323-2121