Banner Link to UK Link to International Center

Non-Degree Visiting Students

Exchange Students from Partner Universities
The Education Abroad office offers students from our partner universities the opportunity to visit the University of Kentucky as a visiting exchange student, for more information visit the Exchange Students page in the Education Abroad section of our website.

Government or Faculty Sponsored Students
Students may engage in either academic-credit or non-credit bearing courses as defined by their government or a University of Kentucky faculty sponsor. Faculty sponsored students will need to ask the UK faculty member to contact the International Student and Scholar Services office to obtain the proper DS-2019 form. Government sponsored students must contact their respective government representatives to gain permission and insure that they are approved for study. For more information about government and faculty sponsored students visit the J-1 Visiting Student Page.