Banner Link to UK Link to International Center

Policy for faculty traveling abroad without students

All faculty and staff members traveling internationally in the course and scope of their employment with the University should register their travel at prior to departure.

For travel to areas where war/terrorism represents a substantial risk, long-term disability coverage requires travel authorization at the level of the provost or higher. E-mail approval should be directed to Gary Barksdale, Employee Benefits at Contact Associate Provost for Internationalization Susan Carvalho at for further information.