Section I Passport Application
To apply for a China visa, you must first have a passport, which should be valid for at least 6 months from the date of return, and at least one completely blank page for the visa to be pasted into. The cost for a passport is not reimbursable per UK Business Policies and Procedures. The traveler must gather the documents below and appear in person at a U.S. Post Office or Court House, or apply online.
Section II Visa Application
To apply for a China visa, you will need the following documents:
2. Visa application Form typed in capital letters.
3. 2 x 2 inch photo.
To fill out the Visa Application Form, a sample form is attached. And here are some detailed instructions:
• 1.4 – maiden name, former married name, etc.
• 1.11 – Driver’s License number.
• 1.14 – Ordinary.
• 1.19 – Regular for 4 working days.
• 2.1 – Tourism.
• 2.2 – Multiple entries valid for 12 months from application.
• 2.5 – If you do not have this information, just put the business address of the office that invited you.
• 2.6 – Inviter.
• 2.7 – Mark “YES” and enter your regular health insurance company and number.
• 2.8 – Fill in the details of your business or school contact in China.
• 2.9 – Write the name, institutions, and phone number of the person who invited you.
• 3.6 – Fill in the details only for family members who live with you.
Save the form according to the instructions, print the form, and sign it in blue ink. Any visa application agency can be used to apply for China visa. Application fee can be charged to procard, or reimbursed on Travel Voucher. We recommend:
Avant Travel is a local business. The traveler can walk in to have an agent help fill out the application form, and make payment on site.
• A BRIGGS
A Briggs is an online service. The traveler must fill out the application form online, and print it out. Payment must be made on line with a credit card/procard. Then mail the passport, application form, and the photo to the agency via FedEx or UPS.