Banner Link to UK International Center

International Rotation, Clerkship or GME House Staff

Apply here if you are going abroad on an international rotation or clerkship as part of your graduate or professional education. If your rotation, clerkship or similar experience is not listed among the following, or if you have general questions about Global Health opportunities, please contact Kimberly Spalding at 859-323-8048, or . Students with questions about international Malpractice Coverage should contact UK Hospital Risk Management at 859-257-6212.

Please click below to apply for an International Rotation, Clerkship, or GME House Staff program:

College of Dentistry International Rotations
College of Health Sciences International Rotations
College of Medicine International Rotations
College of Pharmacy International Rotations
College of Public Health International Internship
Graduate Medical Education (GME) House Staff

University of Kentucky students earning academic credit on international rotations, clerkships or internships are eligible for the Education Abroad Scholarship