The section provides historical data on the progress UK students have made toward a bachelor's degree. Student advancement is calculated by tracking cohorts of first-time, full-time, degree-seeking students. One-year retention rates reflect the percentage of students in a cohort who return for a second year of college. Graduation rates indicate the percentage of students in a cohort who earn a bachelor's degree (or higher) within six years.
- Table of Contents
- Section 1 – University-wide, College- and Department-level Rates
- Section 2 – Rates by Demographic Characteristics
- Section 3 – Rates by Incoming Academic Credentials
- Section 4 – Rates by Selected UK Programs
- Section 5 – Achievement Gaps