Emergenetics is a multifaceted tool for understanding human behavior and the unique differences in the way people approach work and life. Emergenetics combines sophisticated left-brain/right-brain analysis with behavioral tendencies, resulting in a clear, defined perspective on personality unlike any other. With Emergenetics, you get a color-coded, easy-to-understand window into who a person truly is.
Emergenetics is a proven, accurate system to empower people to harness their optimal methods for thinking and action. Only the Emergenetics Profile provides a full portrait of everyone’s true essence—including thinking and behavior preferences and communication styles. While other personal analysis tools make suggestions on how individuals can change, Emergenetics has a different approach. We embrace what makes individuals unique, by helping them “emerge through their genetics” with an enlightening profile that has profound implications both personally and professionally.
Emergenetics closely supports the Kentucky and Appalachia Public Health Training Center’s (KAPHTC) vision for public health workforce development, by advancing a system of strengths-based approaches to communication, teamwork and work styles. Emergenetics helps us understand our Thinking and Behavioral Attributes as well as other people we interact with.
With Emergenetics, the focus is on the entire organization—people, skill sets and overall capacity.
- Participants broaden intellectual capital
- Trainers gain a new, easily implementable tool for the arsenal
- Managers develop stronger teams
- Individuals realize strengths and build competencies
- Organizational culture is bolstered
- Emergenetics is a customizable program that can be delivered in 6 to 8 hours.
- Emergenetics creates resonance with participants by distinctly highlighting personal styles and approaches.
- Emergenetics is a foundational methodology that easily meshes with other initiatives including Crucial Conversations, 7 Habits of Highly Effective People, Speed of Trust, Emotional Intelligence, etc.
- Emergenetics can be facilitated for individuals via coaching, teams via workshops or entire departments or organizations within full seminars or retreats.
- Emergenetics enlivens learning and development by focusing on people…how they work, think and act and how that translates into job performance.
What does Emergenetics Mean for the Public Health Workforce?
- Clearer, more powerful communication
- A diverse perspective on work and how to approach colleagues and clients
- Higher percentage of goals met due to an empowering, strengths-based system.
- An expedited time to proficiency for participants—Emergenetics is easily translatable into the workplace.
- An approach to leadership unlike any other—Emergenetics builds the leader’s awareness and boosts interpersonal and communication skills
Emergenetics Learning Objectives:
- To develop an overall awareness of diverse thinking and behavioral approaches present in the workplace
- To define and accentuate individual strengths and approaches to work
- To provide a lends to view significant challenges including teambuilding, trust, conflict resolution, change management, communication and more
- To utilize personality preferences to improve concrete work elements including objectives, daily work and communication, and performance
Emergenetics is a tangible, understandable tool to improve learning and development. And, we’ve got a roadmap to creating significant impact to your organization. Cynthia Lamberth, M.P.H., CPH, and Georgia Heise, Dr.P.H, are certified Emergenetics Associates for the KAPHTC. If you are interested in having the KAPHTC provide a workshop for your organization, or if you want more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or find out more at www.emergenetics.com.