All parents, guardians, grandparents, stepparents, and family members of UK undergraduate students are invited to join the UK Parent and Family Association, which strives to enhance student success by actively engaging parents and families as part of the larger university community through publications, programs, and services.
To support UK parents and families (and ultimately, our students), we offer:
- Cat Chat email newsletter, our most popular service, sent 2-3 times a month during the school year
- Special events such as Family Weekend and a K Week parents/families reception
- Parent and Family Association website, Facebook page, and Twitter page
- Support from the Parent and Family Association staff
- Special goodies, including a Parent and Family Association tote bag, for parents and family members who sign up in person on campus at events like see blue. U summer orientation and K Week
- Parent Advisory Council, a volunteer group of approximately 35 UK family members
Best of all, Parent and Family Association membership is free! Activate your free membership by completing the online form at www.uky.edu/joinukpfa or filling out a membership form in person at "see blue." U.
This summer download UK Guides on your mobile device to access the Parent and Family Assocation guide for the most up-to-date information for UK families, including Family Weekend information, campus resources, important dates, and more.
Follow us @UKParents