What is your cancellation and refund policy?
How do I receive credit for attending the program?
What type of credit will I receive for attending a CE program?
Is lunch included with my registration fee?
How do I register?
What hotels are nearby for overnight accommodations?
A full refund, less a $25 processing fee, will be issued for all cancellations received or postmarked at least two weeks prior to the course date. A 50 percent refund less a $25 processing fee will be given for cancellations received one week prior to the course date, with no refund thereafter. Cancellations received the day of the course are not eligible for a refund. Registrants may choose to receive a full tuition credit toward a future course. UK College of Nursing Continuing Education reserves the right to cancel a course when circumstances are warranted. In such a case, a full refund will be issued. The UK College of Nursing is not responsible for travel or accommodations expenses.
Our CE request/evaluation process is online. After the program participants should:
- Log onto http://moodle.ukconce.org .
- Select Evaluation and CE Request for Live Courses.
- Select (program name).
- If this is your first time visiting this site please click the “Start now by creating a user account” button on the right hand side of the page and fill in the required information.
- Log in using your user ID and password.
- Enter enrollment key (will be given onsite).
- Please enter your comments and suggestions.
- Complete the evaluation then request your certificate.
Participants must attend 100 percent of a conference to receive a certificate of completion.
RNs and nurse practitioners will receive ANCC and KBN contact hours for attending our CE programs. ANCC contact hours are nursing-specific credit hours. ANCC is the American Nurses Credentialing Center, our accreditation organization; KBN is the Kentucky Board of Nursing.
Please check the brochure of the conference you are attending. It will indicate whether or not lunch is provided.
Registration can be completed in three ways:
- By completing the online registration form https://www.ukconce.org/default.aspx .
By mailing in a registration form with payment to:
UKCONCE Attn: Emily Woods
315 College of Nursing Bldg.
Lexington, KY 40536-0232
- Fax the registration form to the CE Department at (859) 323-1057, Attn: Emily Woods
- Make checks payable to: University of Kentucky
The following list, organized alphabetically, are hotels located within five miles of the UK College of Nursing:
Courtyard Marriott Keeneland/Airport
Fairfield Inn Keeneland/Airport
Home2 Suites by Hilton Lexington
Gratz Park Inn
Hampton Inn Nicholasville Rd
Hilton Suites Lexington Green
Holiday Inn Express
Radisson Plaza Hotel
Spring Hill Suites