The application system is under revision and will open for fall applications on October 15th and close December 15th. Listed below are the items required for application submission. These requirements will not change.
Qualified applicants who submit completed applications by the December 15th deadline will be interviewed by graduate nursing faculty. Applicants will be contacted to schedule the interview(s) once all required documents are received by the college of nursing.
- Master of Science or doctoral degree in nursing (preferred)
- Completed application to the UK College of Nursing Certificate Option (form is located on the "Applying" page)
- Minimum score of 550 (or 213 on computer-based test or 79 on iBT) on Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) for all applicants whose native language is not English
- Unencumbered registered nurse licensure in the state where clinical work will take place
- Two references, one of which must be from your current supervisor, the other from your master's or doctoral degree program advisor (preferred) or other nursing faculty member
- Interview(s) with graduate faculty member(s)
Admission to the certificate option is made on a competitive, space-available basis.
Questions? E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call (859) 323-5108.