As a student that travels to and from campus it is sometimes hard to find balance between classes. Here are a few resources on campus to help make life easier when you are on campus.
Undergraduate, Faculty, Staff, and Graduate Students
- WT Young Library. Locker Policy
- College of Arts Semester Reservation, Lucille Little Fine Arts Library Lockers
Counseling Center Relaxation Room, Frazee Hall
For hours visit website
Some Services provided include:
- Light Therapy
- Meditation & Mindfulness
- Imagination & Art Therapy
Hang Out Space
Cats Den Underground, Lower Lever Blazer Dining
- Monday- Saturday 9am to 10pm
- Sunday 12pm to 10pm
- Watch tv, play ping pong, pool tables, and enjoy free popcorn!
Student Services Center Lounge, Room 263 Blazer Dining
- Monday- Friday 8am to 7pm
- Quiet space to relax, leather sofas and study tables, and a short walk down the hall to the Off-Campus Student Services Office!
- WTY Library has group study space. Your groups must be at least 2 students and no more than 10 students.
- The Hub at WTY Library
- Check with your individual colleges to see if they have study rooms availble.
- 2nd Floor Blazer Dining there are study nooks for you and your friends to study.
- Group Fitness
- Intramural Sports
- Adventure Trips
- Johnson Center Fitness