Student Services Center
The Student Services Center allow students and families to build a strong foundation of academic success by fostering a relationship of belongingness while engaging students in curricular and co-curricular life at UK. The Student Services Center is a unit within Student and Academic Support.
Student Services Center Staff:
- Program Areas- Parent and Family Association, K Week, and UK101 & UK201
Associate Director, Martina Martin
- Program Areas- First Generation Initiatives, Robinson Scholars Program, and Off-Campus Student Services
- Off-Campus Student Services, Donna Gabbard
- Parent and Family Association, Nicki Jenkins
- K Week, Kasey Borchardt
- UK101 & UK 201, Jesse Farley
- First Generation Initiatives & LLP and Robinson Scholars, Jimmie Jones
- Veterans Resource Center, Todd Dotson
- Off-Campus Freshman, Stephanie Mayberry
- First Generation Freshman, TBA
Student and Academic Support- About US
UK Student and Academic Support is one of several units within the division of UK Student and Academic Life within Academic Excellence that reports to the Provost.