Faculty Advisory Group
G.T. Lineberry - Associate Provost for Faculty Advancement
Vacant - Assistant Provost for Faculty Advancement
Brian Lee - Landscape Architecture
Sue Nokes - Bio systems & Agricultural Engineering
Katherine McCormick - Department of Early Childhood, Special Education, and Rehabilitation Counseling
Advise the OFA and the Associate Provost for Faculty Advancement (APFA) in matters pertaining (but not limited) to:
1. Professional development initiatives, priorities and programs.
2. Consideration, prioritization and implementation of the recommendations included in the Nov. 2012 R3 Report.
3. Advise the APFA on UK nominations for external awards and recognitions (e.g. SEC Faculty Achievement Awards, travel grants)
4. Offer recommendations for measures to improve OFA's customer service to all University constituents and stakeholders.
5. Identification of other faculty advancement opportunities and assistance with other faculty-related issues or initiatives as requested.