Getting Started: Login Basics
Here are instructions for logging in to the online PE system. You can also view this page as a PDF.
[If you are having technical problems accessing the system, please consult our Troubleshooting Guide.]
1. Login to myUK.
2. Click on the Employee Self-Service tab.
3. Click on the Performance Management link.
4. Click on the Performance Goals and Evaluations link.
5. The Performance Goals and Evaluations link takes you out of myUK and directly to the SuccessFactors website for online PEs. IMPORTANT: you should enter your UK user name in BOTH the username and password fields the first time you log in. After your first log in, you will prompted to select/enter a new password for use with the SuccessFactors PE system.
To log in to the PE system, enter the following:
Company Id: UKY
Username: and Password: [fill in your myUK User ID, e.g. jdoe00, for BOTH]
6. The first time you log in to the new PE system, you will be asked to create a new password.
7. To access your Major Job Responsibilities (MJRs): use the Navigation Menu in the upper left corner by clicking on Home , then selecting or click on any of the MJR links in the My Goals tile.
Your MJRs, Essential Functions, and Weights will appear in the University Goal Plan (for Campus employees) or the UK Healthcare Staff Goal Plan (for HealthCare employees).
Note: MJRs will not be in the Professional Development Goal Plan. To get to the University or Healthcare Staff Goal Plans, click the drop-down box next to Switch Plan and select the appropriate goal plan for your position.
8. To return to the Home page: click on Goals in the Navigation Menu, then select Home.
9. To Logout, click on the down arrow next to your name.Then select Logout.