Required Position Review Process for Ambulatory Services, College of Medicine Supervisors (New PE Implementation)
1) Review and confirm accuracy of job description/major job responsibilities of staff you supervise:
Supervisors should access the online PE system through myUK Manager Self-Service.
2) Update any incorrect or out-of-date information you find in the new PE system:
Because annual performance evaluations will be based on the job descriptions (Major Job Responsibilities, Essential Functions) you see in the SuccessFactors Performance Evaluation system, it is important that this information be up-to-date and accurate.
- If the job description accurately reflects each employee's job duties, no further action is necessary on your part at this time.
- If the information on file appears inaccurate or out-of-date, please report any updates needed to your immediate supervisor. At the appropriate leadership level, one of the following steps should be completed, depending on the circumstances:
- Greater than 50% change in duties: If needed updates represent a fifty percent or greater change in the essential job functions, a change request must be submitted through the Position Management system using the “Approval to Reclass – No Post Required” reason for request.
- Less than 50% change in duties: If the updates to be made represent less than a fifty percent change in essential job functions, a re-evaluation is not necessary and changes can be made independent of Position Management. To accomplish this, please complete the MJR Update Form and email the completed template to your HR Business Partner (identify your HR contact here).
- If you find that reporting relationships need to be updated (for example, if the list of team members you supervise is incomplete or incorrect), please contact Linda Williams (email@example.com) if you are in a College of Medicine department (7Hxxx). If your department is not within the College of Medicine, please contact SAP HR support group at SAPHRSupport@uky.edu.
We appreciate your involvement in this review process. Your participation will help ensure a timely and effective system-wide introduction of the new online Performance Evaluation.