Upcoming Milestones – Performance Evaluation Timeline
Upcoming milestones for implementation of the new PE include the following:
June - July 2014
- UK HealthCare staff evaluations due June 30
April - May 2014
- Online forms become available for completion of UK HealthCare staff evaluations
- Training continues for UK HealthCare
February - March 2014
- Febuary 28 deadline for completion of campus staff evaluations
- Begin UK HealthCare-specific PE training for employees and supervisors
December 2013 - January 2014
- Online annual performance evaluation forms become available for completion in the new system (campus)
- December 31 deadline for completion of UK HealthCare hospital nursing employees' mandatory mid-year evaluations using new online system
- Employee and supervisor training for use of the enhanced PE will be offered during this time
- Deadline will be set for confirmation of reporting relationships and requests for updates to major job responsibilities (if updates are needed)
August - September 2013
- Announcement of enhanced performance evalution (affects 2013 calendar-year review period for campus staff; 2013-14 fiscal year review period for UK HealthCare staff)
- In-person town hall and online events to provide highlights of this change
- Recommended supervisor review of direct reports in myUK Manager Self-Service. Any inaccuracies should be reported to the SAP HR support team.
- Employees will be notified when PE system goes live in late September for recommended review of major job responsibilities.
- UK HealthCare
Once notified of system availability:
- Hospital nurses and nursing care technicians may begin entering individual professional development goals.
- UK HealthCare leaders (who formerly used the Leader Performance System) may enter enterprise and individual goals.