Throughout our history, students from across the Commonwealth and beyond have been coming to the University of Kentucky seeking an education and a bright future. During that time, our historic commitment to excellence in teaching, research, outreach and service has grown with each passing decade. And today more than ever before, we are dedicated to improving the Commonwealth. This is our Promise to Kentucky.
Parents of current and former students can help enhance the UK educational experience by making a gift to the UK Parents Fund each year.
What does the UK Parents Fund support?
- Academic resources available from UK Libraries
- Leadership development and Residence Life activities in Student Affairs
- Healthy living education provided by Campus Wellness
- Publications, programs and services through the UK Parent Association
How can I make a gift to the UK Parents Fund?
- Make a gift online at www.uky.edu/GiveNow.
- Mail your gift to: UK Gift Receiving Office, 343 Waller Avenue, Lexington KY 40504.
- Set up a recurring gift via credit card or bank draft. Call (859) 257-7305 and a member of our Gift Receiving staff will be happy to assist. you.
Levels of Giving
There is no minimum gift requirement for the UK Parents fund, but annual gifts of $1,000 or more qualify donors for membership in the UK President’s Club.
Cumulative giving of $25,000 or more over a five-year period qualifies donors for membership in the UK Fellows Society.
A college education prepares students for a life of purpose which transcends the classroom. Today private philanthropy plays an ever increasing role in the success of the University of Kentucky. With your support we can create and enrich the student experience for current and future students.
For more information please contact: