The Corporate and Foundation Relations (CFR) department is dedicated to fostering and strengthening relationships between corporations and foundations and the UK community. Our staff represents the broad priorities of the university, its colleges and programs, and promotes opportunities to engage and support UK’s academic, research and public outreach initiatives.
Corporate and Foundation Relations assists UK faculty and staff in transforming innovative ideas into fundable projects that align with the priorities of potential funders. We also manage relationships with corporations and foundations to coordinate multi-faceted engagement across campus.
The CFR team is available to assist UK faculty and staff with:
- Identify funders and on-campus collaborations
- Frame project ideas to improve funding potential
- Develop cultivation strategies and contact funders
- Review and edit proposals
- Navigate internal and external policies
- Negotiate agreements
- Develop stewardship strategies