Click the links below to view dropdowns of the program content.
- Project Lead the Way, a middle school and high school project and problem based contextual learning curriculum that has helped thousands of students achieve their STEM goals. For more information on PLTW and how your school can implement, please contact Dr. Deborah Besser at (859) 257-0552 or firstname.lastname@example.org, or contact James Ballard at (859)257-0553 or email@example.com.
- Student Technology Leadership Program (STLP): http://www.education.ky.gov/KDE/Instructional+Resources/Technology/
- Association of Mathematics Teacher Educators: http://www.amte.net/
- Kentucky Center for Mathematics www.kymath.org
- Kentucky Council of Teachers of Mathematics: http://www.kctm.org/
- Kentucky Early Mathematics Testing Program http://www.mathclass.org/welcome-kemtp.htm
- Kentucky Section of the Mathematics Association of America: http://personal.centre.edu/~mat/kymaa/
- Mathematics Association of America: http://www.maa.org/
- National Council of Supervisors of Mathematics: http://www.ncsmonline.org/
- National Council of Teachers of Mathematics: http://www.nctm.org/
- National Math and Science Initiative Grant for AP and Pre-AP Courses, Joanne Lang, firstname.lastname@example.org
- School Science and Mathematics Association: http://www.ssma.org/
- Special Interest Group - AREA - Research in Mathematics Education: http://www.sigrme.org