Same peer tutoring, but delivered conveniently from anywhere! Please read our step-by-step instructions below to make an online appointment today. Assignments submitted by 4:00 p.m. will be returned on the same day, those submitted after 4:00 p.m. will be returned within 24 hours.
Setting Appointment; Step-by-Step Guide to Asynchronous Tutoring:
- Log in to your WConline account.
*If you do not have a username and password, visit this link to find instructions on creating your account.
- Choose “Presentation U! Tutoring” in the drop-down menu.
- Select a day and time that is available in the “Online Tutoring Appointment” row. Available time slots are white (note: appointment blocks are in 30-minute increments, but if you’d like a 60-minute appointment, you can indicate so later on in the process). When you select a time, a new window opens and you will see options for Time and Meet Online.
- To create a 60-minute appointment, adjust the time in the right drop-down menu to an hour after the time in the left drop-down menu.
- Next to "Meet Online?", select “Yes – Schedule eTutoring Appointment.”
- Select “Save Appointment.” This will take you to a “Success!” page.
- In the “Success!” page, select “click here” to attach a file for your tutor to view. (note: if you do not attach a file in this window, your tutor will be unable access your work and you will need to create another appointment).
- In the “Attach a File” page, select “Choose File” and attach what you want the Tutor to review.
*Please include questions or specific sections you would like the tutor to address in the Notes section.
- Next, give your document a title in the “Document Title” section.
- Finally, select "upload file."
- If your document is uploaded successfully, a green box will appear in the window telling you that you have successfully uploaded the document.
- Repeat Steps 7-9 until you have uploaded all necessary documents.
- Select “Close Window” to save your appointment.
Receiving your Feedback
- If submitted before 4:00 PM, your document will be reviewed by a tutor and returned to you by the end of the day. Documents received after 4:00 PM will be returned within 24 hours.
- You will receive an email with your document. In this email, you will also see a link to take you to your appointment in WConline. From there, you can create another appointment if needed.
- If you do not receive an email within the stated return time, log in to WConline and click on your appointment. In the new window that appears, select the document that is “Uploaded by Staff."
Note: If you experience any difficulties with your online tutoring appointment, please contact us.