Same peer tutoring, but delivered conveniently from anywhere!
Step-by-Step Guide for Making an Online Appointment
- Log in to your WConline account. (If you do not have a username and password, visit this link to find instructions on creating your account.)
- Choose “Presentation U Tutoring” in the drop-down menu.
- Select an available day and time (white boxes) in the “Online Tutoring Appointment” row. A pop-up window will appear.
- Inside the pop-up window, select "Yes - Schedule an eTutoring Appointment" in the drop-down menu and click "Save Appointment"
- In the next “Success!” window, select “click here” to attach a file for your tutor to view. (Please fill out the course information, "Document Title" section, and include questions or specific sections you would like the tutor to address in the Notes section.)
- Click "Upload file". If it uploads successfully, a green box will appear in the window. Repeat Steps 5 and 6 if you have a rubric or other needed documents to add.
- Select “Close Window” to save your appointment.
Receiving your Feedback
- If submitted before 4:00 PM, your document will be reviewed by a tutor and returned to you by the end of the day. Documents received after 4:00 PM will be returned within 24 hours.
- You will receive an email with your document. In this email, you will also see a link to take you to your appointment in WConline. From there, you can create another appointment if needed.
- If you do not receive an email within the stated return time, log in to WConline and click on your appointment. In the new window that appears, select the document that is “Uploaded by Staff."
Note: If you experience any difficulties with your online tutoring appointment, please contact us.