"It is not how much we do, but how much love we put in the doing. It is not how much we give, but how much love we put in the giving."
There are many valuable resources on campus for women at UK, including programs housed under campus departments as well as organizations specifically for students, faculty and staff. The university also regularly hosts conferences and forums dedicated to promoting women in various fields.
In addition, the university supports numerous programs to support women, in the form of counseling and violence prevention services. Please see the list of resources below.
Conferences and Forums
Counseling and Support
University Departments and Organizations
- Department of Gender and Women's Studies
- Office of Institutional Equity and Equal Opportunity
- The UK Commission on Excellence, Diversity and Inclusion
- University of Kentucky Woman's Club
- Women & Philanthropy
- American Association of Women Dentists (University of Kentucky chapter)
- American Medical Women's Association and Advocates (University of Kentucky chapter)
- Association for Women in Mathematics (University of Kentucky chapter)
- Society of Women Engineers
- UK Feminist Alliance
- Women Business Leaders
- Women's Law Caucus
- Women in Mining