Carnegie Foundation Community Engagement Reclassification
A diverse committee was responsible for creating the Carnegie Foundation Community Engagement reclassification report. The reclassification process occurs every five years and is required for the institution to maintain its Carnegie Foundation status as a community engaged institution.
The committee delivered its final report in April 2014. Members included:
- Katherine McCormick, Professor, College of Education (Chair)
- Cindy Edwards, Student Affairs Officer, Career Center
- Sarah Hermsmeier, Student Affairs Officer, Office of Student Involvement
- Lisa Higgins-Hord, Assistant Vice President, Office for Community Engagement
- Randolph Hollingsworth, Assistant Provost, Division of Undergraduate Education
- Mary John O'Hair, Dean, College of Education
- Jessica Powers, Project Manager, Office of Student Success
- Tara Rose, Director of Assessment, Office of Assessment
- Sharon Stewart, Interim Dean, College of Health Sciences
- Roger Sugarman, Director of Institutional Research, Office of Institutional Research
- Sarah Whitaker, Student Affairs Officer, International Center
The Committee's report can be read by clicking here.